Friday, July 25, 2008

mommy for 3yrs and 1 month

my precious daughter that wont stop talking is now 3 years old and my little man is approaching 15 months.
both of them are walking talking eating pooping machines. my daughter is in potty training refusal. she's used it twice and that was it....i havent figured out the problem yet. little man is next hopefully he's the easier one.
its silly i have to keep explaining to my inlaws that my son has the light blue eyes/blonde hair that run in my family after all my shade of red/brown comes in a box.
hubby and i will be celebrating our 7th anniv sept 5 then our birthdays after that..Oct means he's been in my life for 8 years(considering most guys i dated stuck around for 2 or less)i love hubby more every day but ughh his stepdad irks the shit out of me. there i said it damn it. i cant stand the asshole. i'm so glad my kids arent related to him in any other form.
well i should go make myself look human for hubby were gonna leave the kids with the inlaws and get some us time.

No comments: