Wednesday, November 05, 2008

my sort of political post

my mother called me this morning very happy that in her lifetime she has now seen a black hawaiian president elected. my parents were children/teens when the civil rights happened. mom could tell me what she was doing when president kennedy was assinated as well as his brother and martin luther king jr.
i was a child of the 80s and grew up in the era of Bush Sr. and Clinton now my children who were born in 2005 and 2007 have seen a black president elected into office.
the world has changed people so get your heads out of your asses and see that truly anyone can be what they achieve to be. so now my daughter could one day run for president and my nephew could run as well.
so presidnet bush you can kiss my ass someones gonna fix the mess you made!

No comments: